About Me

My photo
Leicester, United Kingdom
Hello :) Im Melissa, 20 and a passionate writer. I have a diploma in Animal Management and have a passion for snakes. My idol is Lady Gaga-Theatrical, artistic, creative, all of these make her inspirational to me and my writing. I write about anything from fitness to love. Feel free to read my writing, comment and/or add me :) Ta very muchly.

Thursday 19 August 2010

Inspirations and ideas from my iconic idol

I saw the video to bad romance and I was inspired by gaga's image here. They have edited her pupils to make them look big and I think it could work with the photoshoot, as it creates an "alien" look.











I love her look here. Using colours like silver and gold with lots of sparkle could be worth thinking of using for the photoshoot to create the "sci fi" feeling to it.
I also love the hairstyle!











In this picture I love how her shoulders are covered with silver and golden circles and then the change from that to gold paint. Using different texture's creates a weird and yet wonderful look. Also I like the idea of using masks.












Again, we could use the idea of one of the models being carried and then editing the person holding the model into an illustated alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment