About Me

My photo
Leicester, United Kingdom
Hello :) Im Melissa, 20 and a passionate writer. I have a diploma in Animal Management and have a passion for snakes. My idol is Lady Gaga-Theatrical, artistic, creative, all of these make her inspirational to me and my writing. I write about anything from fitness to love. Feel free to read my writing, comment and/or add me :) Ta very muchly.

Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Good Souls Go First.

Tonight, a lot has effected me. First of all, a funeral went on today. A young lad died that was a friend of the family. He was only 20. It's so heart breaking to think that he had only just started his life. Why is it the good people that go first? It's not fair.

Surely God has a plan worked out, but what it is i don't understand. I can't begin to understand why the good souls go first?

Anyways, me and him, weren't really associated with each other, but in respect and honesty, I want to say Rest In Peace and i hope you really are looked after up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment