About Me

My photo
Leicester, United Kingdom
Hello :) Im Melissa, 20 and a passionate writer. I have a diploma in Animal Management and have a passion for snakes. My idol is Lady Gaga-Theatrical, artistic, creative, all of these make her inspirational to me and my writing. I write about anything from fitness to love. Feel free to read my writing, comment and/or add me :) Ta very muchly.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Love.

I am at a stage in my life where i am unsure of a lot of things, and still don't really know who i am, but if there is one thing i know it's that i am here for love.
I am drawn to love, it's all i think about. I am so fascinated with different kinds of love and the way people react to it. Some people, like me, are drawn to love and are in great search to find it; others are too hurt or scared to find it or to come forward and admit to being in love. For me, It's a reason to live and a reason to die. It's something to believe in and something to hope for. It makes life so much sweeter.
I knew it was always something i was drawn too. I love getting tied up in the melody to "river flows in you" and listening to the meaningful lyrics to HIM.  I love the fight for love from Romeo and Juliet, a beautiful tragedy and a great example of living and dying for love.

In today's society, it seems to be more of a fashion statement and a word not caring for, when really it should be precious and so delicate that we should stamp a big permenant print saying "handle with care" all over it and wrap it in ribbons.

Love to me, is something that cannot be ignored and can't be forgotten about once found. It is always worth fighting for and will forever remain...even in a different world.

No comments:

Post a Comment