About Me

My photo
Leicester, United Kingdom
Hello :) Im Melissa, 20 and a passionate writer. I have a diploma in Animal Management and have a passion for snakes. My idol is Lady Gaga-Theatrical, artistic, creative, all of these make her inspirational to me and my writing. I write about anything from fitness to love. Feel free to read my writing, comment and/or add me :) Ta very muchly.

Sunday 3 April 2011

My life against time

I sometimes feel that im in a race against time. I appreciate my life so much that I don't want to waste a second of it. What im trying to say is really all related to career ideas. To me, your career represents the person who you are and it should be everything your based apon. The meaning of your life.
 So where does that take me?
I ask myself this everyday, but i just don't know what im destined to do.
I feel that i am here for a reason but i can't seem to find it...or am i just blind to it?

I love writing so much, but is that my destiny?

Right now, im at college, being surrounded by animals..which i love! I find it interesting and im content that im learning new things and how to care for animals. I dont feel that this is what im here to do though, no matter how much i love it.
I'm so unsure!
I feel that im growing up too much, i just want it to slow down. After college i shall be looking for a job...but then what? I don't want to be in a dead end job, one i hate so much that i dread going in.

I think i want to be a writer..but that's just it...i think it, it's not something where i feel its right, like something i instantly know its my destiny..i hate being unsure about things; it makes me feel unsure about myself!

It's like searching for your soul mate...you can have many lovers in your life, but there's only that one that you get that feeling too and that turns your world upside down. I hope that one day i find my meaning to this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment